Ok, So I made the Chocolate Milk Mix! It is SOOOO YUMMY! I doubled the recipe. But I think that next time I may even tripple it or something. Levi the stink.... snuck some and thought it was straight Chocolate Milk, so he drank a good portion of it. Grrr! But it was SUPER easy and not too expenisve if you buy the cheaper whipping cream. Then my AWESOME sister in law bought me a cute jar to keep it in! She is the best!! I've got to make some more. :) Thanks Marcie!
Oh and I used a milk chocolate bar instead of the semi-sweet.









3 comments:
I am going to have to try this. It sounds yummy too! You should check out lindy udalls blog...she put a yummy sounding pumpkin drink that is hot on her blog. I am going to have to try that too!
Where did Marcie get that jar? it is cute.
yum, i was in new mexico freezing my tush off this weekend and i was wishing i had the recipe with me :o) glad to know it's good i think i will make for home-evening tonight :o)
Post a Comment