
I need some help. We have a problem, that I can't seem to solve. Anytime that something goes wrong, whether it be.... A mess, something broken or something missing, it is always not me! Does anyone else have that problem? Has Not Me been to your house or is it just mine? I for one am sick of him/her. So if anyone knows where Not Me is..... Please send em' my way for a good ol' butt whippin!









8 comments:
Michelle,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! It is inspiring for me to keep it up. I don't know how Not Me can be at your house when he lives at mine!
I don't think I have a "not me", but I sure have a "I dunno!"
our 'friend' is named 'wuznt me'!
We to have strange, invisible to grown up eyes, visitors. They are always getting into trouble. We currently get frequent visits from not me and I dunno. If you figure out how to get your hands on them please let me know.
Brock,
Psh.... think that's bad? it's just me and Mary and "Not ME" constantly moves military gear that's a necessity for that day SHE moves keys and anything that is gonna totally make a huge problem. i used to deny the existence of "Not Me" until I learned that its a lot easier to just believe it was not me instead of asking any further questions. EVEN IF there is only TWO of you in the house.
DEUCES from AK
I got the picture of Conner and Mimi off your blog. Thanks so much.
my kids don't say that. However, Andrew says, "Baby did it." and Jaedyn says, "Andrew did it." So, can i still send em your way for a butt woopin!
Nope...
I could never whip those sweet kids!
Post a Comment