
Quinn and I went to see Larry the Cable Guy over the weekend at the State Fair, with Annie and Josh. We left all the kids with Kellie and Kodi at Quinn's parents house. First we got to the fair and walked around and ate. Then we went in to watch the show. It was such a great show and we laughed non-stop. The show lasted and hour and a half. We had gotten paid tickets, so we were able to sit on the floor. Seats were pretty good, but not fantastic..... Middle section row 12. We left right after and then went to Quinn's parents, where the Anderson's picked up their kids and we hit the sack. We headed home early Sunday morning to make it home for church. It was a fun fast trip and I am so glad we got to go. I just wish I would have taken pictures.

Sunday evening we were able to go to the Johnson's for a yummy dinner and some visiting. We had Chicken Enchiladas, 7-layer dip and chips & Salsa. Then we had Apple Dumplings and Ice Cream for dessert. After that, Michelle & I worked on getting Michelle's blog up and going. It was wonderful. We had a great time and we need to do it more often.









6 comments:
yeah, that guy is hilarious! sounds like a fun weekend.
the corn maze was $31 for our family. dont' remember the exact amt. for each. they have a web site: thewillisfarm.com
We are going to the Fair tomorrow. I'm glad you got to get away for the day!
Kyle was jealous you guys saw Larry the Cable Guy!
I still crack up every now and then when I remember some joke he said. He was so freakin funny! Let's do it again!
Thanks for saying hello on my blog. We all secretly blog hop don't we?! Fall up here is great, but I miss fall in SJ too, really bad, maybe I just miss my mom's cooking! Your kids are dolls and so grown up.
Jealous, I would love to see Larry the cable guy in action! That is definetly a laugh one needs at least once a year!! And that food looks delish, It is making my mouth water!! Or that could be because I just got back from the dentist and I am numb to the gills, so maybe its just unconscious drool. But it did make my tummy rubble!
Post a Comment