Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Memories


I have been wishing these last few days and espcially today to go back in time to a more simpler (is that a word?) time. I miss the days of my children's innocence. Back when the world seemed much calmer. My kids didn't have the worldly influences they have, Gas prices were lower, there was no fear of the crashing economy and all that goes along with that. Things just all around seemed much better. I miss the those old times.
We lost an old friend today and it is such a shock. Life is so short and it seems so unfair to loose such a young guy. But in all the craziness of this world, I also feel very blessed to have such a wonderful husband and kids. I am greatful for my silver lining in a world full of turmoil.

3 comments:

Annie said...

It makes you remember that we are just mortal. I am still in shock that scrappy is gone, he will be missed by many.

Missy said...

It's really good to have that silver lining to rely on in this world! Sometimes the only thing to get us through!

Honey Girl said...

Cute pics. It was a really nice service. It made me want to be a better mom, daughter, and friend!