Thursday, October 23, 2008

YUM!

Ok so I found this recipe for homemade chocolate milk mix! It looks soooo easy and I can NOT wait to try it. I would "like" to try this weekend. But we will see. Anyway look at this....

Decadent Chocolate Milk


All you have to use is whipping cream and a chocolate bar! How easy is that?!! Then store it in the fridge. ~ I so need to get me a cute jar like this!


When ready to use, mix a little with some milk!



I will update you all when I make it. :) By the way.... I am making my pumpkin puree right now! I know, I know... I am a little slow at getting to it. But things have been a little crazy lately!

6 comments:

Missy said...

mmm...that does look good! :o)

Margo said...

I saw this today on PW. I can't wait to make it!

Nicole said...

Gotta be better than the Hershey's syrup! I gotta try too..

Michelle Ashton said...

Ya, it came from my favorite site...
www.thepioneerwoman.com
I'd love to try it with a symphony bar. I have been craving it ever since I saw it.

Jaime said...

Oooh i wanna hear how this turned out! I LOVE Abuelita though, so it's going to be hard to top that one!

Mela said...

you right such good blogs. mom said you had a recipe blog. where is it?