
With all that is going on in the world... like the protesters at the TeMpLe in California and the tragedy our little community is going through, I am trying to look for the few things that are still good in this world. I have the BeSt kids, husband, extended family & friends. I am greatful to be a part of this wonderful community who pulls together in tough times. I am looking forward to the holidays. So with that I am starting to play my ChRiStMaS music a little earlier. I honestly believe that one month is not long enough to play Christmas music. There are some great songs about Christ that are only played at Christmastime and I LoVe them. So I am playing them on my blog. I hope you enjoy!










5 comments:
ditto to the whole thing!
Great post! I already have started playing my Christmas music too. Shhh, don't tell Kyle. :0) I love the picture of the girls. that is really cute.
I agree, we stress over Christmas and before we have a chance to enjoy it, it is over. I hope all is well with everyone up north. We have been thinking about SJ (a lot of talk has been going around at work too, everyone is talking about SJ) and hope that all is well with our families up there. Please take care and be careful. We love and miss you all so much.
One of the best things in my life is YOU! Love ya.
When I heard about that sad news I though of you guys since you live there....
What a great post, I LOVE that picture of Christ.
Post a Comment