Saturday, November 15, 2008

Creamy Pumpkin Pie

So with Thanksgiving coming up, Kellie Platt had the great idea to swap pie recipes. So here is mine....

Creamy Pumpkin Pie



1 Cup canned pumpkin
½ Cup cold milk
1 5¼ oz. Pkg. vanilla instant pudding
1t. Pumpkin pie spice
2½ cups cool whip-thawed

1 graham cracker piecrust

Combine pumpkin, milk, pudding, & pumpkin pie spice in small bowl. Beat at lowest speed of mixer until well blended, about 1 minute. Fold in 2-½ cups cool whip (I use 3 ½ cups). Spoon into crust. Freeze until firm. About 4 hours. Top with remaining cool whip.... Or just plop a spoonful on top of each piece of pie.

This is my FAVORITE Pie at Thanksgiving. I of course offered to make it for our get together this year. I haven't had it in forever! I can't wait.

6 comments:

Mela said...

Ohh, Yum, i like that pie. BTW, thanks for signing me up for the stuffing this year!! Um, hope it turns out...

Missy said...

that looks yummy!

Michelle Ashton said...

Hey~ Mom kept asking if one of us wanted to make it this year. That was the only way I could get out of it. :op

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here! Thanks for sharing :)

Michelle said...

Can't wait to try this it looks so Yummy. . . And your not going to hear from me on the 8 things . . I really tried to think of some of the questions and I can't come up with 8. . .I know I suck:( Give me something easier. . .LOL. Like on the name 8 books, whatever I guess I can put attempted the twilight and can't get past chapter 15..

Honey Girl said...

Thanks Michelle...looks delicious! I knew I could count on you. Love the Christmas music!