I was tagged by Felicia
8 television shows that I watch......
1. What Not to Wear
2. Survivor
3. Reba
4. Everybody Love Raymond
5. News
6. How It's Made
7. Dirty Jobs
8. Hannah Montana (Hey I have little girls)
8 Favorite restaurants......
1. El Camino (But can't afford it anymore! It's too expensive!!)
2. Chili's
3. Chipotle
4. Panda Express
5. Lacasita
6. Quiznos
7. Papa Johns
8. Filibertos
8 Favorite Singers/Bands........
1. Brooks and Dunn
2. Faith Hill
3. Tim McGraw
4. Sugarland
5. Taylor Swift
6. Natasha Bedingfield
7. Leona Lewis
8. Kelly Clarkson
8 Books I have read.......
1. Twilight
2. Eclipse
3. New Moon
4. Breaking Dawn
5. The Brothers
6. Night Swimming
7. Almost Sisters
8. One Tuesday Morning
8 things that happened yesterday.....
1. I went to work
2. I went to Levi's wrestling meet
3. I took Levi to scouts (which was canceled)
4. I went to a primary meeting
5. I downloaded podcasts
6. I cried
7. I talked to Melissa on the phone
8. I went to bed WAAAY too late!
8 things I am looking forward to.........
1. Getting away this weekend for my birthday.
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Baking for the Holidays
5. Goodie Plates
6. Having Veterans Day off
7. Getting a Christmas tree
8. Christmas break
8 things I wish for....
1. A new President
2. The economy to be better
3. My kids to be happy
4. Have my year supply stocked up
5. My kids to not be afraid
6. To be able to sing!
7. To have bills paid off
8. A CLEAN house!
8 people I am tagging.....
1. Missy
2. Michelle J
3. Megan B
4. Mela
5. Julie B
6. Margo
7. Nicole (my cousin)
8. Ashley
1 year ago









2 comments:
ok ya right like I have 8 things that I can think of. . . LOL
I need to do this tag! Well your little town is getting a lot of attention. How sad and scary!
Post a Comment