
Did anyone ever play the game aggrivation growing up? Some friends of ours got us playing a wooden version of it. It was similar to this only the board was square and you use cards instead of dice. The object of the game is to get your marbles around the board and back to your "home". Anyway, our friends moved away, and I have been wanting to play it again. It is a fun game. You can buy it online, but they can get REALLY expensive!! Heck... on Amazon.com someplace wanted $300 dollars for one!! SO~~If ANYONE knows where I can get the instructions to make one, PLEASE let me know. THANKS! :)









10 comments:
Is that not the game that Bob Ward had? He made his right? Fun game
I have no idea how to make it, but I've played that game and it came in a set. I believe it was one of those 7 in 1 game sets in a tin, NOT expensive at all. So definitely don't pay gobs of money for it, I will keep an eye out when I'm shopping but I'd guess they'd have some generic version of it at Walmart or Target or even Kohls. It may not be called Aggravation however on the box.
It is of course typical that when one remembers something like this it is suddenly unavailable and once you do find it, it will suddenly be overly available! Good luck!
Ya, they bought one~~ the 4 man one. I think from someone in Utah. Then He made the 6 man, using the one they bought as a guide.
hey, that reminds me of the game 'sorry' i used to play as a kid. or am i way off base?
They have generic versions that are cheaper, but I want the wooden one. ??
Ya, Missy. I call this the adult Sorry game. :)
hey michelle, vern made one of these games, i think becca's family calls it joker..not sure though, we all played it at easter camp one year so i'm sure he could tell you how to make it...
looks like you had a busy weeked with wrestling and football, are you guys going to flag for the game on saturday?
Don't know about the game, but could you tell me how to get the people's blogs time stamp to show up. I have a list of bloggers but I want to see who has posted when. Can't figure it out on my own.. Thanks.
Lisa~
Ya the version I want is JUST like Vern's. I asked him to make me one and he pretty much said...... Hell NO! Guess it was very time consuming. Maybe they still have the plans??
Sorry, have NO clue!
Post a Comment