ya, she did great! I missed recording Rachel's with my phone so I could put it on my blog cuz she was first! darn it. I got it on our dinosaur video camera, though. :o)
I can't see stuff like this. It makes me miss all those kids. Hailey and I are so excited for this summer because we plan to be in SJ a lot. Way to go Mimi!
4 comments:
that was so cute. she did a really good job.
ya, she did great! I missed recording Rachel's with my phone so I could put it on my blog cuz she was first! darn it. I got it on our dinosaur video camera, though. :o)
It seems like yesterday that she was in pigtails and curls! She did great!
I can't see stuff like this. It makes me miss all those kids. Hailey and I are so excited for this summer because we plan to be in SJ a lot. Way to go Mimi!
Post a Comment