Thursday, May 7, 2009

LDS Magazines~

I am sad to say that our household has been void of the Ensign & Friend for a long time now... maybe a year. However as I was sitting in church a couple of months ago, I had this overwhelming feeling to get it ordered NOW. So I promptly came home and ordered the Ensign, Friend and New Era.

Anyway... today I went to pick up the mail at the post office and the new issues had arrived. This was the one that was on top.


This man on the front is one of my very favorite of the General Authorities. Something about him just makes me smile.

This time of year is very busy and I had been having a LONG & somewhat frustrating day. So when I pulled this out of my PO Box and saw this happy face on the cover. It things a little better. I am so grateful to have this magazine back in my home.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I know how you feel. I may not always get them read, but just having them on my counter makes a different presence in my house!

Missy said...

that is so awesome! he makes me happy, too.

Brooke said...

I'm catching up on your blog...so many cute new posts :o). You have such a sweet family, I wish we lived closer and could get together and let the kids play!