This is the steer that we got with the Anderson's. It's a good thing that good meat doesn't come from the looks of it, because it is the ugliest thing! It is being kept at the Andersons. We can't wait to fatten him up and get the meat.
This is not the best picture because it was taken with my cell phone. I will have to post a better one later.










2 comments:
Congratulations (I think)on the new addition to your growing collection of animals. I'm jealous. Ryan talks about getting a cow. . .but now I think we'll just have to settle on buffalo and elk meat.
I think his name should be Hudini (not sure on that spelling) He has excaped the pen four times and heads up to the corrals. He JUMPS over the fence! The Kreutzers have had to bring him back every time! So Josh had to get some pannels from Spence to keep him in there! Crazy Steer!!
Post a Comment