Mimi loves to write notes. We are always finding notes all over the house. She always writes us notes if we are on the phone to ask us something and she likes to leave people notes. She also makes a list of things she needs when she is getting ready to go someplace. Well last week she went on a field trip with her class to the Dairy Farm in Taylor. After she went to bed the night before, I found this on the couch.........
Translation........
Granola Bar
Trail Mix
Caramel
Fruit Snacks
Applesauce
Sprite
Jacket
5 comments:
I got most of those! How cute!!! Maybe a sign she is going to be super organized!
I love how moms can de-code their own kids writing. I was reading it and could only make out some....this is too cute!
way cute!! :o)
Another list maker, Brett writes notes and lists too. i love it!
Ha ha, not so sure about the whole going to be organized thing. I am a huge note/list maker (have been since I was little) and we all know that I am not organized.
But she prob. will be.
Not sure if you know, but Dad always kept those 5x8 note cards in his shirt pocket so he could make notes all the time.
Ask Mom to show them to you sometime.
Post a Comment