
Ok~~ I finally had enough and went to the doctor today. I gave him all my symptoms of why I was there. He kept saying... "Ohhh".. "Ahh ha".. "Hmm". But to make a long story short, he believes it is my thyroid or Anemia. But is leaning more towards thyroid. He wanted my blood drawn today. So after 10 POKES (No exageration) and MUCH digging around, the nurse FINALLY got 2 tubes of my blood! :( She also made a vein buldge. Not a fun experience. But the results should be in first part of the week. Hopefully we can get this taken care of and I can start feeling better. I am tired of being tired.









8 comments:
Hopefully they can get you back on track! After I started taking my thyroid meds I felt so much better!
Ugh. I'm so sorry. Hope they find something and fix it quickly!
I'm glad you went in. I hope you start feeling better soon!
Good Luck Michelle, Hope you start feeling "peppy" soon!
I hope you feel better soon. You mom and i have the same veins. You need to have them draw from your hand. They say it hurts worse there but it is better then poking 10 times till they find one.
Hope they find something soon.
my hands were poked 4 times! :(
Gosh I hope that you get back to feeling better. Having no energy seems to be more frusting than most people think, you get to sit around and watch everything in the house fall apart while you sit there and try to figure out how to get the energy to do something about it. I hope they find results there is nothing more agravating then the well, uh, i think it might be, etc. Take care
You have veins like me! Sucks! Everytime I go in for blood work it ends up like that, I hate it! My girls are the same way. I hope you get to the bottom of whats going on.
Post a Comment