
I got a phone call from the nurse today and she says that everything is normal?! Good news, but still frustrating! I'd like a solution & I don't know what to do?! I wish I could've gotten some suggestions from the doctor. See this is why I didn't want to go in.. I feel like a dummy. Oh well, I guess just keep pumping the vitamins and exercise my butt off? Life goes on I guess.................









4 comments:
well...I must say having thyroid problems myself be happy that you don't have that issue! I thought it would be, but am glad its not. It took me a year and a half to get regulated....sucks! So at least now you know. Maybe you arent eating enough? I dont know...exercise is always the key I suppose. Hope you feel better soon!
Hey Michelle! I was so tired after having Lainie and moving and stuff, so I found this stuff called ZipFizz at Sam's Club or Costco has it too! It's has tons of vitamins and it is awesome with boasting your energy with out making you feel jittery. You just mix it into a bottle of water and drink it - just don't drink on an empty stomach. I can't believe the differnce it makes in my day and how much better I feel. Just an idea. I hope that you feel better!!!
Don't give up if you think something is wrong, listen to your body. That's how I found out I have Lupus. You know your body better than any doctor does. Good luck.
Hi Michelle, Stacey Farr here! I am so sorry that you are having health issues. How frustrating for you. Hang in there! We sure miss you guys and man have those precious kids grown. how are they doing?
Post a Comment