So, let me tell you six of my quirks:
1. I have to have the toilet paper roll on the roller so that it rolls over the top! It can not roll off from under, and I have been known to change it at other peoples houses.

2. I "HAVE" to have ice water everyday! Most of the time I will have a cup ready to drink at any given time. I also LOVE it with lemon. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

3. I love the smell of coffee.

4. I have to have my english muffins toasted "just right". If it is done too much, I won't eat it. This picture is "almost" done too much.

5. I can NOT stand Milk! It makes me gag. BUT I will have it in cereal AND I will drink chocolate milk.

6. I don't like taking medicine. I will have a headache for a while before I will break down and take something for it, and if the pills are any bigger than your average size, I gag just thinking about it.

So, now you know how wierd I am. Are we still friends?
I now tag........ Mela, Kyle, Margo, Verlynne, Julie B. & Monica. Let's see how quirky you guys are!









5 comments:
Oh you are so wierd! lol
I agree with the first three for sure! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of coffee. My family thinks I'm weird! oh well.
I totally have to change the toilet paper roll if it is wrong too! that is funny! And yes, she really does LOVE her water! this has been forever, i remember he always having an ice cold glass of water, always in her room! and i do like walking down the coffee bean isle in the grocery stores. i think it smells good!
Okay so I'm not gonna post this weird stuff about myself on my blog but for your entertainment here goes...
1. I totally have that toilet paper roll issue. And I too am guilty of changing it in other people's homes.
2. I have a certain order to the way dishes are loaded in the dishwasher, and dishes have to be rinsed completely before they go in. I think it's gross to load caked on food stuff. YUCK!
3. I hate, okay maybe hate is too harsh. I dislike colored hangers. They are quickly donated to the nearest thrift store if ever found in my home. I am a strickly white plastic and (matching) wood hanger type person.
4. In my closet my clothes are hung up by color, sleeve length, and all face the same way.
5. I do not like driving at night. I'll do it if I absolutely have to. But I would rather not.
6. I LOVE balloons. This might sound morbid. But after my mom talked to me about what she wants when she dies. It got me thinking. I totally want ballons at my funeral. I want tons of them. And I want any poor little kid that was made to attend to go home with a a handful of happy balloons.
Is that quirky enough for you??! Can we still be friends?
My clothes in the closet have to be facing the same way too. My kids make fun of me. I have them by sleve length as well. SOMETIMES I do the color thing too.
You are all weird! I don't have any quirks, I am perfect :)
I can't wait for Larry The Cable Guy!!!!!!!
Post a Comment