Tuesday, September 23, 2008

FLOWERS, FLOWERS, FLOWERS



I took the day off work today to do some laundry. While I was waiting for a load of clothes from the dryer, I went out front to look at the beautiful flowers in the warm fall sun. I had to take some pictures before they die.














7 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

Way to keep watering-everything of mine is dead. . .

Rachel said...

Your flowers are beautiful! I can imagine how nice SJ must be right now! Is there a chill in the air yet? I can't wait for weather to turn nice here and maybe I can grow some pretty flowers! I am tired of the heat

JC and Jen Young said...

Those all look so perfect, mine are dead and that is sad cause I only have 1 pot this year cause of Cody and a new pup.

Michelle Ashton said...

At night it is getting cool. I LOVE this time of year up here. We were down in the valley on Saturday and it was stinkin hot! Blah!!

Missy said...

oh, they are so pretty. maybe next year we will have some!

Mela said...

those are pretty pictures

(Bloomfield Family) said...

Nothing like taking the day off to do more work. Isn't that just typical for a mom, but I'm sure it was nice to be home. That is great that you remember to take time to smell the flowers! They are beautiful, its amazing to me how a little color can do so much!