Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fair

We had our annual Apache County Fair last week. I absoultly love fair time! Not only because it means that Fall is coming, but because I love to walk around and look at all the entry's, see the animals and have a snow cone for "one" last time this year. I don't like the rides. But anyway.... I have NEVER entered anything in the fair, becuase I feel a little silly wanting to have someone judge my work (that's just me). However a friend talked me into it this year. SOOOO I did. Brycie and Mimi even entered something. Brycie and Mimi's are the pictutre below and I just took a picture of them together one one plate. Brycie made "Orbits", Mimi made "Thin Mint Cookies" and I made "Herbed Dinner Rolls". We all got 2nd Place. Not too bad. Especially since we only made the Thin Mint Cookies for the frist time that day. I didn't take a picture of the ribbons, but we do have them.

The Orbits and Thin Mint Cookies......


The Herbed Dinner Rolls........

4 comments:

Katie said...

Are your herbed dinner rolls in the Relief Society Cookbook? Those look so yummy!
Way to go on entries!

Michelle Ashton said...

I think the recipe is in there. Cant Remember though. If not, let me know and I will give the recipe to you. It's really easy.

Missy said...

I didn't even know you entered! Congratulations! They all look great. :o)

Hincha's said...

I need this recipe! You will have to send it to me. I like making rolls.