Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Big 8!

Yesterday February 1st, my baby turned 8! :( I can't believe how grown up she is becoming. She is such a joy to have in our lives and I couldn't imagine life without her. For dinner she wanted Egg Rolls, Egg Drop Soup & Crab Angels. Her baptism is on February 13th.

8 Facts about Mimi.....
1. She is full of energy
2. She has a huge heart
3. She loves to sing
4. She does chores best with her iPod on
5. She says the funniest things
6. She could care less if her clothes match
7. She does not like to be alone
8. She collects rocks.... (rocks of all colors, shapes and sizes)

I left my camera at my sisters in December so the ones I have are from my cell phone and not that great, but here you go........






4 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

We all love Mimi as well. Happy Birthday!

Johnson Family said...

WOW! This time goes by so fast, I can't believe the use to be little sumo is 8...
Happy Birthday Mimi!!

Jaime said...

Wow it's not going to be long and you'll be empty nesters! You're almost half way there!! :) Happy Birthday Mimi!

Brooke said...

Look at her smile....she is SO beautiful! I love her dinner menu....a very sophisticated palate! Can you come make dinner for my birthday? :o)