Monday, February 22, 2010

Brachs


The one thing I look forward to at Valentines, is the Brachs Conversation Hearts. This year...I could never find them... only the NASTY Sweetarts brand. I do NOT like those. I was a little sad to see Valentines come and go, and I had not had ONE single Brachs Conversation Heart. Well, today I DID see some. I was at the grocery store, they had some Valentines candy on sale. There were a few of the little boxes and a few in a heart shaped box. The smaller one, was marked like 39¢. I just about grabbed one, when I remembered that the drugstore always puts candy on sale right after a holiday. So I ran next door and scored BIG time!! I found 1lb 2oz bags of them at 75% off.... So I paid 65¢ a bag. I took the last three! I left 2 bags of the big conversation hearts. NOW.... If only I can control myself and make them last a few months! :)

4 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

How funny! I love those two, but they have to be the good 'ole Brachs brand. None of this new-fangled candy for me! I like the orange-hate the white. What about you?

Marcie Ashton said...

oops-strike the "two" and add "too". ;)

Michelle Ashton said...

I love the white and pink! :)

Jaime said...

I'm with you, only Brachs. They had them at Wilburs!! I bought some before and after V-day.