State Wrestling is pure craziness........
Waiting..........
All of St. John's had byes the first round and then Levi was the first one to wrestle from St. Johns. I stood there next to the announcers table at the edge of the mat screaming my lungs out and jumping up and down. When Levi pinned his guy, I was so excieted I started to tear up. Infact, when the announcer said to me......."How does that heart feel Mama?" I was so emotional that I couldn't even say what I wanted. Which was......"It feels damn good!" All I could get out was... "WOW!"
Here he is in his first match...
Levi lost by points to his second match. The other kid was 2nd in his seed and was really mad because he couldn't pin Levi.
The next day Levi had his 3rd match and just about had his guy pinned in the 1st and 3rd round and then lost by points! He was pretty disappointed, but I think he did a fantastic job. He fought hard every time and never gave up.
Brycie was a little bored at times..........
Anyway... St. Johns took 2nd over all and scored some nice beanies.......









1 comment:
Very cool! Way to go Levi !!
Post a Comment