
I just love living here and all that comes with it. Sure everyone knows everyone elses business. Someone notices when you leave your garage door cracked open, when you move something in your yard, or when your dog, cow or pig is loose. BUT.... I love that you have people to help raise your kids. Lets face it.... I don't think there is a person out there that couldn't use some extra help in parenting. Small towns are great because other people love your kids as well.
There are those who volunteer MANY hours coaching your child in one sport or another. The ones who let your child hang out at their house. The ones who give your child a ride home from practice, school or other places. Those who encourage and lift your child. And those who will also get after your child when they do wrong. They truely and honestly care. Really.... Who wouldn't want all that for thier kids? I for one am grateful for the help I get in rasing these kids.......

I also love that we get all seasons here and get to exprience days like this.......









4 comments:
What nice thoughts. I sure like our little town as well.
Great post! All the reasons I love St Johns too. Hope we make it back one day.
Makes me want to go there . . . snow and all! Any openings for and Orthopedic surgeon next year?
What a great post! All things that I absolutely miss and wish we had here in the cityl Good friends are hard to come by! Maybe someday I will get back to that great town!
Post a Comment