Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Family Pictures

Here are our latest family pictures that my sister-in-law Lori took. Doesn't she do great work? Heck we wern't even planning on taking them & I just love them all.




Quinn & I...............


Levi, Brycie & Mimi.......


Levi.........


Brycie..........


Mimi........
Thanks Lori! We really appriciate you doing this for us. :)


I really envy both Lori and my brother-in-law Kyle for their talent in this area. I'd love to be able to take such great pictures like them.

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Adorable pictures Michelle. What a cute family you have!!

Mela said...

those are really cute! And you take really good pictures yourself.

Mela said...

Do I get a family photo of you guys?

Jaime said...

Those really turned out great! I'm hoping to get ours updated soon!

Marcie Ashton said...

Too cute!

Johnson Family said...

Cute pic's we are due for a new family picture.

Michelle said...

I love them....Your family is so cute...We just love ya

Erick & Kami Wright Family said...

Cute family!

Missy said...

they turned out great!!