He is honest
He is a hard worker
He demands the kids treat me with respect
He is very intelligent..(He can build and make anything)
He is funny
He is kind
He honors his priesthood
He loves his kids
He Loves me!
And it doesn't hurt that he is HOT! :)
Thanks babe for the best 13 years of my life! I look forward to MANY more wonderful years.
So I got a little carried away with uploading pictures....
This is our engagment picture.....
See.... Isn't he HOT?
Quinn hates this picture but I think it's funny!.......


















10 comments:
such cute pictures! and congrats! you guys look so young!
You picked a great day to be married :) I am behind Brandt and Mike is behind my Mom and Dad (He kind of sticks out...So I am guessing Jeanie took your pics, right??
Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures!
Awwww!! Happy Anniversary! I remember that day and look! Curtis and Colby still have hair! :D Good memories...and I LOVE that last picture, that's hilarious! :)
Aaaah so cute!!! I still remember your engagement picture like it's been sitting on my fridge for years. Those were the good ole days-working at the Courthouse!!
Congrats!! Lucky 13 should make for a great year for you guys.
I love wedding pictures!!! Way to go you two! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!!
john and i had a good time looking at your pics, especially the family one in front of the temple. we blew it up to get a better look at everyone. it's funny to see how people have changed! john wants to know if quinn is still as excited as he was in the pic where he was jumping for joy! congrats on 13 fun years!
Happy Anniversary! It was fun to look at your pictures from back then. I am so giving Quinn a hard time about that jumping photo the next time I see him. :)
Those pictures were so fun to look at...loved them all!
Post a Comment