Anyway, we went to bed and got up early for a breakfast at Denny's. I ate some yummy Pancake Puppies.
When we had our fill, we went to the Dollar Store. THEN we headed to the park where Quinn was officiating. It was HUGE..... Soccor fields, softball/baseball fields, basketball courts, tennis courts, skate area, slides & swings. Levi played basketball to his hearts content. Brycie & Mimi played badmintion. We left the park after we got bored and drove around. A bit later we came back to wait for Quinn. Levi watched some of the game, the girls played in the back of the Trailblazer and I slept.
When Quinn was done we went to Taco Bell and grabbed some food to hit the road and head to Grandma & Grandpa's house in Gilbert. Sunday we got up and went to sacrament meeting with them. Then we went back to the house and relaxed a bit. Later we headed to the baby blessing of our good friends baby...... Clintion Wade Morris. After it was over, we went to Chris and Heather's to eat some yummy food. Thanks Chris and Heather for allowing us to share this special day with you.
Next we were off to Tempe to attened the ordination of Curtis' oldest boy Joel. Again there was more yummy food. I think we ate WAY too much that day. While we were there my very talented sister-in-law took some pictures of my family. We were in need of an updated family picture. Our last one was Christmas Day of 07.... Taken by my talented brother-in-law. I will post our new pictures in another post. :)
Anyway..... Sunday evening we headed to my parents house in Pima. The kids got to spend some time with their cousins as well who were visiting from Arkansas. Monday the kids all played outside for hours. One of the things they did was go crawdad fishing in the ditches. I didn't get any pictures, but this is what a crawdad looks like if you don't know....


















2 comments:
Sounds like a lot of eating! lol I loved Spring break growing up and wish there was a week now called Mommy Week!
Looks like we missed a fun time.
Post a Comment