Bones
Tink
Foo Foo
KFC
Nugget
and Bed Head is the Rooster
It has been nice to have our own eggs and the kids enjoy having them run up to them when they go outside. The dog however is not too fond of them. Actually she is... She just wants to eat them. We have to tell her to quit barking at them. Hopefully she'll get use to them soon.
This would be Bed Head...









8 comments:
Can I just say that if you told me 15 years ago tat you would one day be raising pigs and chickens I would have thought you were crazy. Honestly, I think it;'s GREAT!
they're actually kinda cute. And thanks to you guys now our kids want chickens!! LOL we were actually talking about it 'someday'. :o)
We seriously need some chickens! We go through more eggs than I think a family of 10 goes through!! My husband has them for breakfast everyday and anytime he wants a snack he fries an egg!
My kids would love that also....love those names!
Seems like this is the trend in SJ these days. It is a great thing with how expensive eggs are! I laughed when I first saw Chris and Keirsten's chicken mansion! Hilarious.
Where did you get grown chickens from?? Great job on the coop Quinn!!
I LOVE Bed Head! He is really pretty! I want one! :0)
I love the picture of bed head...LOL!
Post a Comment