We are having a Book Fair at Coronado this week. The secretary and I worked hard decorating and I think it looks fantastic. Come in and see the many great books on display. We have a little something for everyone….
Brett's school is starting a library. He is at a Charter School. I am going to the Scholastic Book Fair in Phoenix to buy some books on Thursday. I will have to get some pointers from you!!
4 comments:
Wow! That looks great. We'll be there Tuesday afternoon.
that looks so cute. i wish i could come see it in person.
Brett's school is starting a library. He is at a Charter School. I am going to the Scholastic Book Fair in Phoenix to buy some books on Thursday. I will have to get some pointers from you!!
it does look really good. i forgot to tell you that today!
Post a Comment