Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas!

I am HORRIBLE at taking pictures when things are going on. I am a loser and didn't get many pictures from the festivities. So I stole some from other peoples blogs. So if you are one of the many I swiped these from.... FORGIVE me please!!

The Heaps as always were kind enough to lug our family along on the wagon to hand out popcorn balls. My kids just LOVE the mules... Sally and Sweetheart!.....




Christmas Eve Nativaity......



Christmas Eve with some of the Ashton Cousins....



Every Christmas Eve the kids get to open up 2 presents.. which are new PJ's and Slippers. Please ignore the holes in the pants. For some reason my kids can't keep holes out of their pants. ??........




The kids opening the present from Grammie & Grumpy...



The girls opening the Plama Car from Grammie & Grumpy.......
It was a BIG hit! I will have to get pictures of them riding it later...


Mimi..........

Levi....

After we opened presents we drove down to Gilbert to Grandma and Grandpa Ashton's, where we got to eat yummy food and visit with family for 2 days. The roads down were terrible for a bit and snow packed.
Christmas Day.. Levi, Cooper & Tucker. Playing football in the rain........





Christmas Day....... Mimi, Brycie & Addie....

No comments: