Last wednesday on the 26th, we decieded to go get our tree. We woke up early and headed to the mountians. Lucky for us there were only patches of snow.... I don't like to get it when there is lots of snow on the ground. While we were there we also picked up a tree for the district office. We were leaving that same day for Thanksgiving for a few days so we put the tree in a big bucket of water until we got back to put it up. Here are a few pictures of our excursion....
Levi~
Brycie~
Mimi~
This is the one~
LOVE the view... I mean TREE!
The finished product.... I stuck the lights on and let the kids have at it....
what a cute tree!! we too bit the bullet and got a real tree this year, mostly because like you i hate fighting the snow, so this year i had no excuse! it was a fun adventure, i am also glad to see you decorate yours normal like us not like a tree that just walked out of macy's :o)
So, I was reading the post and all Jaedyn could see was the picture of Levi and she said, "That's my friend!" I asked if it was Levi and she said, "That's my Levi!"
6 comments:
i'm glad other families like to do that, too!!
what a cute tree!! we too bit the bullet and got a real tree this year, mostly because like you i hate fighting the snow, so this year i had no excuse! it was a fun adventure, i am also glad to see you decorate yours normal like us not like a tree that just walked out of macy's :o)
Kinda wishing we had a real tree this year.
I like that much better then the "bushes" jc always picks for us!
That's a good lookin' tree. I'm impressed.
So, I was reading the post and all Jaedyn could see was the picture of Levi and she said, "That's my friend!" I asked if it was Levi and she said, "That's my Levi!"
Post a Comment