Monday, December 8, 2008

Cookie Exchange

Megan had the great idea of doing a "Cookie Exchange" our blogs. I have a few that I like, but this is a favorite. It is SUPER easy. Some of you probably already have it, but here it is.....


Homemade Oreo Cookies

Cookies:
2 pkgs. Super Moist Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
1 C. Shortening
4 eggs

Mix together well and roll into balls. Bake @ 350º for 8 minutes. Let Cool completely.

Filling:
8 oz. Cream Cheese
¼ C. Butter
2 tsp. Vanilla
2 to 4 C. Powdered Sugar

Mix well and spread over one side of cookie, then place another over top to make like a sandwich. Repeat till all cookies are done.
Let's see yours.... :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love these cookies!!!You gave me the recipe once but I lost it so I am glad it up for grabs again. . .

Missy said...

oh. my. gosh. there was a girl in my dorm like 20 years ago that made those and I never got the recipe. i have always wanted it, but never have found it. oh, those look so good. thank you! :o)

JC and Jen Young said...

Yummy I am going to make those!