Tuesday, July 1, 2008

R.I.P Pepper


Pepper the Guinea Pig has passed on to the other side........

Sadness came to the Ashton girl's this morning as they were trying to play with Pepper. Mimi took her out of her cage to play and her eyes were open but she wouldn't move! Not even after laying her on the floor! Tears were falling as Pepper was placed in her new resting place (the outside Trash), by the grave digger Levi. She came to the Ashton household in May and died of unknown causes July1st.

4 comments:

Kyle Is Neat said...

Just buy another Pepper - you can call it "Pepper 2"

Margo said...

Hey you! It's good to see ya blogging! I had 2 guinnea pigs when I was growing up for like four years. When they died I didn't even go to school that day, I was so grief stricken. Then I woke up the next morning with red fur all over our backyard. Our dog dug up Molly and Polly and ate them. How sad is that!

Annie said...

Pooooor Pepper :( My sister was so kind to buy James one for his birthday while the kids were staying at their house while we were on our cruise. Thank you Melissa. (Can you catch the sarcasim)So now we have Herby, your girls can come play with Herby if they get to missing Pepper too bad.

Mela said...

Yuck! That is disgusting Margo! :0) Sorry Pepper! Mom tried sending us home with 2 baby ducks this weekend. No such luck!