Well, my calling as Secretary in the Primary was short lived. I knew this would be the case going into the calling, but still it seems so fast! I really enjoyed it. The 2nd counselor has moved and the president is moving in a few weeks. I will miss the ladies I worked with for such a short time. However, My sister-in-law Marcie has been called as the new Primary President and has asked that I serve as her 1st counselor. It will be fun and I really look forward to serving with her. I have served in this position in another ward and I really liked it. Anyway~ I can't wait for the confusion with 2 Sister Ashton's in the presidency! :) People already confuse Ryan and Marcie with Quinn and I in all other aspects of life. Should prove to be very interesting.
1 year ago









5 comments:
Good luck with your calling. I have been the PP for a couple of years and the 1st counselor for 2 years before that. In our Primary the 1st counselor does the Childrens Sacrament Meeting Program...if you have that assignment Good luck with that!! I had to write it 2 times. P.S. Sugardoodle.net will be a great resource for you if you haven't used it already.
I have been 1st Counselor before, but lucky for me the presidnet changed things up a bit and had the 2nd counselor do it. HA!
Not too sure what will happen now. I know that the date has been set. But Thankfully for me the 1st counselor who was released, gave me a book with the whole program all written out. I guess she got it at the church bookstore. But I will have to check out Sugar Doodle for program helps. I LOVE that site!
I am so thankful I haven't been called to primary. I couldn't handle it. Glad that you are enjoying it.
congrats on your calling. sorry i haven't posted for a while. It has been kind of busy the last few days.
Ok, I have been called as the 1st counselor in the pp and I will have to help with the program so guess who I am going to call for help! I am a little scared about this calling, but it will be fun. Thanks for the comment on my blog you have always been so fun to talk to. I think you are awesome!
Post a Comment