Ok so we lost to Snowflake!.... 11-1. :( Dang if ever there was a team to glory in beating, it'd be Snowflake! The fans are so raunchy! Sorry no offennse to anyone who may be associated with Snowflake. But seriously. They were mildly ok last night....(I am sure because they were winning!). Last year Quinn and I were the Tournament Directors for the All-Stars. Quinn was an umpire for a game and had to kick out 2 Snowflake fans for getting out of hand. NICE! It's little league!! But hey the boy's did great last night and it's only one loss. We are still in. We play Show Low tonight at 6pm. Another great team to beat. Only because the coach is a WHACK! Not a fan of his for sure. Anyway, I think the boys have a good chance at winning tonight. If we lose, we are done. If we win, we go on to play snowflake again.... In snowflake I "think" on Monday. So good luck St. Johns!
More to come.................









1 comment:
Ok as a FLAKE from Snowflake I have to step in....ha ha kidding!! I can't stand it when parents get crazy over kids sports!! Good job Levi!!
Post a Comment