
I really love this time of year. The leaves on the trees are starting to change, the mornings are crisp and the evenings cool. The days are just perfect. But for some reason I find myself in a bit of a funk! I can't figure it out. I have started toying with the idea of a new hair cut to maybe bring me out of this slump. Give me a bit of a change, not to mention maybe the kids at school will stop calling me by another teachers name if I change my hair. ???? But I am not sure what to go with or even if I should do it.
I also feel like I need something to look forward to other than a Friday night football game to get me out of the house. But I don't want to spend money either. So what does one do to entertain themselves?
Ughhh...
I hate feeling like this.









3 comments:
I am NOT an expert on hair but I definitely think we should start up a girls night... bunco or something to look forward to once a month.... I agree with ya there!
Yes, I'm with Krystin! Time for a girls night. We did those regularly when Hadley was a baby, but not he's 4!! How about some sort of project?? Or try a new hobby??
I have been feeling this way as well so I don't have any answers for you. But you can have all my sympathy. If you come up with a solution-let me know.
Post a Comment