Monday, September 21, 2009

Millions of Peaches..... Peaches for Me!




A few weeks ago we bought a box of peaches and made a bunch of peach jam. I thought I was done with peaches, until I got a phone call from my friend Michelle asking me if I wanted more because she bought too MANY boxes. So the sucker that I am said... Sure! However..... I think we are pretty stocked up on Peach Jam. So I went a different route this time.

6 Quarts of Peaches & 6 Quarts of Peach Pie Filling





6 Trays of Peach Leather (fruit roll-ups)




Haven't tried the peaches, but the peach pie filling and fruit leather is sooooo GOOD!


I also did 6 more quarts of tomatoes. (No pictures)


It was all so easy that I am keeping my eye out for another good deal on peaches. Next I would like to try Apple Pie Filling, Pinto Beans, and Chicken. :)

1 comment:

No Chicks Allowed said...

you are amazing with all your canning! it's fun seeing the pics of all your hard work!