So I have found a series of books that I just LOVE to read. Some of you have probably heard of them..... It is the "Love Comes Softly" series.
I started them this summer and have just finished book 3. My problem is that someone ELSE in St. Johns seems to like them as well. How do I know this? ..... First of all when I wanted to start them, the first 2 were checked out. Now... everytime I finish a book, I have to wait for the NEXT one to be turned in! DANG!!! Book 4 is out and due to be turned in on September 5th. So here I wait!!! If you have it..... PLEASE HURRY!!
I am excieted however that the ENTIRE series will be on the Hallmark Channel this weekend! I have my DVR set to record them all!....... Nerd? Maybe.... ???
1 year ago










2 comments:
I know the 7th grade girls last year LOVED them. They may be your rivals for checking out the books... I wonder if the middle school library has them? I could check for you.
I totally forgot that Brycie told me they had them down there. I just called Rae and she is holding it for me! YAY! :)
Post a Comment