Sunday, August 2, 2009

Camping~

This past weekend we were invited to go camping with the Heap's for the Heap Reunion. We took them up on their offer and had a fantastic time. We played MANY card games, ate yummy food, visited by the campfire, went up to Green's Peak and went up in the tower, walked/ran/rolled down Green's Peak, fished and rapelled. Quinn and Levi both did a little hunting....... Levi for squirrels & Quinn for a bear. The weather was beautiful & I can't wait to go back in a few more days. Unfortunatly I forgot my camera so all I have is a few from our cell phones.............



Mimi and Cassidy running off to who knows where.........




A mean game of Risk with the some of the Men..............




Brycie my crazy girl Rapelling...............................



There she goes................



Quinn Rapelling.................

3 comments:

Margo said...

Looks like fun! I am jealous, it has been a while since we have been camping! Glad you had fun!

Krystin said...

Awesome! Can't believe the girls aren't afraid of heights!
On your previous post... I am so mad I didn't make it to run. I was planning to get up and walk with you cuz I knew that that's what you were gonna do.... but it looks like I probably wouldn't of been able to keep up cuz you ran!
*Thanks for taking care of music time too... our whole family is still trying to recover from last weekend I think. We are all sick, but getting better I hope :(

Michelle Ashton said...

It was actually just Brycie that went. Levi went along & didn't do it. He chickened out.. And of course I didn't do it either. I "use" to want to do that. Then I became a mother and my brave bone went away... ???