Here are a few pictures from the fun weekend.....
Mimi and Brycie waiting for Chocolate Cherry Cobbler...
Levi and Jacob hunting squirrels......
Quinn and Kyle talking about....??? Hunting I am sure......
Brycie and Jacob off for a quick ride on the quad.........
Here I am getting Mimi some medicine........
Levi catching a nice pass from Jacob...........
Krystin and I were able to sneak away alone to RV for a little shopping and a nice cold drink from Sonic. Thanks Krystin! I owe you one! :)
Also Saturday evening, we were sitting around the campfire and along came some deer in the field next to us. But no one was able to get any good pictures.
It was nice to get away for one last time before school starts. Thanks Whal's for a fun time!









2 comments:
I love all the Wahl's! They are one of the neatest families around! You have had a fun filled summer!!
Sorry, I didn't realize I was still signed in under my sister in law.
Post a Comment