Wednesday, August 19, 2009

1st Day of School 2009

The 1st day of school has come and gone, but all has gone well. I got up and went running then came home to read scriptures and get ready for work. As I was getting ready the older kids came in and were ready to take off for school. I had to run out with a towel around my head and snap a few quick pictures. But dang if the battery wasn't dying and I didn't get very good pictures. Only a couple of them. I blame Brycie for taking out my camera every chance she gets to snap pictures of everything. Anyway here are they are......



Levi.....6th grade.......

Brycie......5th Grade........
Mimi.....2nd Grade.......
I can't believe my kids are growing up so fast. It is especially hard to have my baby in 2nd grade. It is a little sad to me.

2 comments:

Mela said...

They look so cute. Mimi's hair is getting long.

Krystin said...

oh! they all look so cute. I can't believe that it's already back to school time. I am so behind on blogging but camping sure was fun! we'll have to do it again next summer ;)