Saturday, July 25, 2009

5K & 10K Run~

This weekend is the Pinoneer Days Celebration. There is always fun stuff to do. Quinn and I decided to take part in the races this year. They held a 1mile, 5K & a 10K run/walk. Quinn went for the 10K and I went for the 5K. I certainly didn't enter to try to "WIN" the race. I just wanted to complete it. I also didn't run the entire time either. I walked and jogged. I did NOT come in last, but I did BEAT my personal best. Quinn did a fantastic job and ran the ENTIRE time. Next year I will beat my time today. :)



Quinn and I after the races..........



My friend Michelle Johnson and I..................


Travis & Michelle...............

I bought me some shoes before the race & they were GREAT! I have had problems for a LONG time with my knees hurting when I ran. Today they never hurt ONCE! Plus they are iPod ready. So it talked to me through my iPod and kept track of my time. :)......... LOVE THEM!!

5 comments:

Miranda said...

great job!

Margo said...

Awesome job and cute shoes! I want some ipod shoes, that is awesome! You look super cute!

Jaime said...

WTG!! That's awesome you did it!! And the shoes, who knew?

Rachel said...

I tried to throw candy to your kids! We ran out of almost everything before we even reached the elm.....bummer! It was a great weekend!

Brooke said...

Way to go..and love those new shoes!! So cute and who knew shoes could do that? That's cool!