Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of School ~2008-2009~

Wow! Summer has flown by. I can't believe I have 2 kids at the middle school! Brycie started her 4th grade year and Levi 5th. Mimi is my only child left at the elementary school. She is in 1st grade and wasn't too sure about not having Brycie there today, but I think she managed and had a fantastic day. She LOVES her teacher and has a few friends in her class. Brycie seemed to have a good day and even got to see her best friend Hailey a few times. Levi was relieved to find that his teacher is not mean..like she looks..(his words). Hears to a great school year with hopes that it only continues to get better.
Mimi
Mimi
Mimi and her teacher with a cute Conner in her class.


Kids
Levi

Levi


Brycie


Brycie

9 comments:

(Bloomfield Family) said...

Gosh they are so grown up. It's hard to believe how fast it happens. Enjoy the school year, are you doing the library this year again. Seems like a fun job. Take care hope your going on the next camp out with Andersons since we missed the last one.

Monica said...

Great pics of the kidos!

And so it has started. I gotta say I'm not excited about kids growing up. It's fun to see them grow and learn, but whatever, couldn't they just stay small sweet and cute?!!

Mela said...

They look so cute! Mimi's teacher looks fun.

Annie said...

Haylee is still mad and a little nervous that her and Brycie are in different classes. Such a bummer!! Do you still need book 4? I have been meaning to bring it by!

Michelle Ashton said...

YES! I haven't read it yet.

The Bryce Family said...

Your kids are so cute! How are things going in SJ for you all? How's the new calling going? I hope that you are all doing great!
Take care!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe how big they have gotten. When does there school start? Hopefully we can come up soon and visit. I wont be done with school till Dec, so hopefully after that:)

Anonymous said...

I guess we should have asked how there first day of school was?

Missy said...

Hey! I found you! Won't tell you how, but I did! I figured you must have a blog. and must have been visiting 'she does hair' because your girls have been looking so darn cute lately. LOL

Looks like you had a fun time in SLC. And the kids are back in school. Is Mariah in Mrs. Hancock's class, too?? Rachel is in there. I thought Mariah was in 2nd grade this year!