Tuesday, August 5, 2008

8 Facts

I was tagged by my cousin Margo.....

8 Facts
By Michelle

(1). I love to cook.

(2). I am not an outgoing person. I don't like a lot of attention drawn to me.

(3). I love the smell of rain.

(4). I can pull/fold my right pinkie up into my hand to make it look like I am holding it.

(5). I was in a roll over crash once.

(6). I hate math.

(7). I "LOVE" chocolate!

(8). My dad died on my 6th birthday.

So 8 facts 8 people and I tag......

*Meagan Chlarson
*Mela Christiansen
*Kyle Christiansen
*Keirsten Neilsen
*Jana Bloomfield
*Kellie Platt
*Julie Bryce
*Brooke Ashton

2 comments:

Honey Girl said...

OK, so am I just supposed to give 8 random facts? I'm not very good at these things.

Michelle Ashton said...

YA~ You can do it! I can think of quite a few for you already. You are so dang talented~ You lucky woman!