Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Brycelyn's Birthday

Here January is almost over and I am just now getting around to posting about Brycie's birthday. I feel like a terrible Mom, but things have been so busy lately. However... the day really did happen. My little girl turned 12 and wandered out of Primary and into Young Womens! She was thrilled with the aspect of wearing mascara and moving on to the next phase of life. Me however.... I am not so sure about having her grow up. But what a beatiful young lady she is becoming.

~*~
Here she is opening a few presents. She has been wanting purple converse for a really long time.....

~*~
For Breakfast she wanted Chocolate Chip Waffles......

~*~
Here she is painting her nails with her new nail polish and nail dryer.............

~*~
Time for birthday cake. We had no candles, so we used a sparkler............



We also had homemade pizza for dinner. Forgot pictures of that.

It was a good day. She is a such a sweet girl and I am so glad to have been blessed as her mother.

No comments: