Thursday, December 23, 2010

Heart Breaking~

Over the past weekend we received horrible news that two relatives had their sweet lives cut short. Quinn's cousin Teri's two sweet boys were killed in a car accident on December 18th. Bridger was 10 and M'Gwire was 7. We were able to travel up to Utah for the funeral. It was the most heart wrenching thing I have ever seen. It seems so unfair that a parent should have to outlive their children. They had two of their 9 children taken. I can not even imagine the sorrow they must feel. The funeral however was amazing. I have never seen so many people in attendance for a funeral. It was heart braking to watch these boys friends struggle to keep their emotions under control. They were trying so hard to be strong. Here are a few pictures of them.

~*~
Someone lined the streets with balloons that went from the church to the cemetery......


~*~
Bridger.............

~*~
M'Gwire


4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I can't even imagine. That is so sad, our love goes out to them and all theirs relatives. Hope you all are doing ok.

Was this the accident in Cache county?

Michelle Ashton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Ashton said...

Yes it was in Cache County.

Brooke said...

It still takes my breath away when I think of them being gone. Life is so precious.