
Sometimes I open my mouth and stupid stuff comes out. Like last night when I was asked to make 2 dozen rolls for a funeral this Friday I said yes. Really? Not only do I work full time, but Thursday after school Levi has a game out of town. We are also getting ready to head down to my Mom's Friday after work/school and I need to pack for that. So I am not really sure when I will have the time to make them. Why did I say yes? Maybe it was the fact that I got the call at almost 9:30pm last night when I was already in bed asleep and I just didn't know what I was saying. Or just maybe it's the fact that I can't say no. But I did say yes, so I will just suck it up and find the time somewhere.









4 comments:
lol! They asked me too..... and when I told them I'd be leaving for the weekend on Wed, she asked if I could just bring them to her house, then she'd take them to the funeral on Friday. So even if you did say no, they'd find a way to get ya :)
Call me, i'll make them for ya. :) This is actually a non busy week in my life for once!
The trick is Rhodes frozen dinner rolls. Or heck, pick up a bag of rolls from Safeway on your way home from RV. They will just get thrown on a platter at the funeral and then no one will ever know you took the easy (and sometimes necessary) way out.
Stop at the grocery store bakery on the way home from work and take them to someone else's that will be going to the funeral . . . if you are like me it will KILL you not to make them yourself, but no one else will know it was you that bought them :)
I'm a "yes" girl too and it makes my husband crazy frustrated :)
Post a Comment