1 year ago
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Disclaimer.......
Ok I must make a disclaimer to my previous post. I am not complaining about having to make the rolls. Because really.... I love to bake. Even if it's not for my own consumption. My complaint was to the time I have. I feel bad because really life (and the church) is all about service. Right? In Mosiah 2: 17 it says... "when ye are in service of fellow beings, ye are in service of God." Anyway.... I think I have figured out a way to take homemade ones and still get done all I need to get done. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Don't feel bad, you do the best you can. Life is really busy though, and just throwing in a couple rolls makes life a lot easier for those RS Presidents who have to organize funerals on really busy days for themselves too. I definitely don't envy that!
I totally feel the conflict though. It seems like every time they ask if I can help with this or that it is almost universally inconvenient and I feel overwhelmed and harassed! But thankfully, once we figure out how to get it done, we feel blessed. Usually and we weren't trying for blessings, we were just trying to get it done. ;) Hang in there! *HUGS*
Post a Comment