1 year ago
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Ugh!~~
Really?! I hate Verizon! Why can't I upgrade my phone and keep my same calling plan? Our current calling plan does NOT exist anymore so we would have to upgrade to one that has more minutes and more expensive. We already don't use the 700 shared minutes we have! AND whats with a required $30 per PHONE for a DATA plan?! Seriously..... there aren't many phones that DON'T require the data plan. The ones that don't are a step down from my current phone. My phone is starting wig out on me and I need a new phone. Ugh!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
I had heard about this! It makes me mad too.
My sister just bought a phone from her bro-in-law and programed that, and then she didn't have to do the upgraded plan. So, maybe, just maybe if you bought one, not a droid or anything, off ebay or something and did it that way, it won't require going to a new plan. I think she got a dare. Just a suggestion. I can ask her more if you want. Txt me.
I just upgraded my phone and I had the same problem. I have to pay 9.99 for a data package that I don't want and don't use. It is a joke. I went round and round with Verizon but they won't wave the stupid requirement. And you're right the phones that don't require data packages are very outdated. Good luck
i know what you mean last week we had to do the same thing. i ended up getting the samsung reality, iu had to get the $10 data plan. which sucks. i never use the internet on a phone but now i feel like i have to just cuz i'm paying for it
Michelle, I'm with a carrier that uses Verizon's network but has low minute and prepaid calling plans. And unless you have a blackberry, they don't make you buy a data plan.
Go to:
www.pagepluscellular.com
It's awesome. Shoot me an email or call if you want to know more.
-Colby
Post a Comment