Tuesday, July 13, 2010

All-Stars

Levi made the majors All-Star team this year and he had a great time. I can't remember the scores of the games, but they won, lost, won and lost. It was a double elimination tournament, so they were done after the second loss. Here are a few pictures..........

~*~

I had to get a few of him before the outfit got dirty.........


~*~

I promise he really is excited to play. He is just too cool to smile for the pictures (or maybe it's just the fact that I am making him take pictures?)..........

~*~

I am ready to cheer him on..............

~*~

Ready to play ball.............

~*~

Levi's team after their last loss................

Levi is not happy that I didn't get more pictures or film every game in it's entirety, but heck I was so nervous at every game it was all I could do to sit still in the stands. I can't imagine what I will be like by the time he is in HS.

3 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

It was tons of fun watching them play. Levi did a great job!

Honey Girl said...

I can't believe how fast all of our kids are growing...ugh! Did you find any shorts?

Michelle Ashton said...

I know it's so sad! :(

I did find some. I only paid $15 for them too!! Yay for sales!!