Thursday, May 6, 2010

Really?!

Ever feel like this?.........



That is exactly how I feel today! All day long things have gone wrong! I feel like I can't take one more thing. So why do days like this have to happen? It seems if it's not one thing its another!! Maybe it's just a kick in arse to say...."WAKE up you idot!!" Right?
~
Then I think to myself that in reality it's not all that bad. My family is all healthy and we have a roof over our head. I have a friend who is going through something much worse right now and I feel like a jerk for feeling the way I do. So why do I still feel like the walls are closing in on me? It's like the old saying says.... "When it rains... It pours!".... It's a test I guess. I just need to stop feeling sorry for myself, and get over it. This too shall pass right?

2 comments:

Chris and Suzette said...

Oh please Michelle . . . we ALL have days like that. You are a woman, a mom, a wife, 1st and then as if that wasn't enough, you get to be so much more on a daily basis! I admire you for all you do and that's the the few things that you post about on your blog. Get a BIG bowl of ice cream and a good night's sleep and tomorrow will be so much better!

By the way, take a minute and check out the new "Mormon Message" video that just got posted at lds.org called "My New Life". You will be grateful you are you!

Have a good night :)

Marcie Ashton said...

The sun will come out-Tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that Tomorrow there'll be sun.

Ha Ha. I loved that song as a kid. Even if it is corny. Hope your "tomorrow" is much brighter!