Monday, May 24, 2010

Softball~

So remember one of my previous posts about Mimi getting hit in the eye at Softball pratice? Well she has been scared silly since then. She goes up to bat and kinda stands outside the batters box. We kept telling her from the other side of the fence to move in. That only made her move further out. Finally Cade had to step in and move her up. It was pretty funny. I wasn't able to get a picture of him lifting her up and setting her in the box. She lifted her feet up and back refusing to set them down on the ground. But with some gentle pursuasion from Cade she at least stayed in there. Even if he did have to stand there with her. I was able to get one good one.



I watched how gentle how gentle and loving he was with her and my heart got a little mushy. Then I thought.... "He is going to be a great Dad."

1 comment:

Marcie Ashton said...

Thanks for the kind thoughts about Cade. Hopefully he will be much better than his mom-who split his lip wide open one day while helping him practice catching. (I did buy him a catcher's mask after that...)

Mimi looks good in there. We're just going to have to bribe her again. (She was willing to do most anything for a candy bar while you were in Cancun!)